Re: [eclipselink-users] Does OSGI work?

No you don't have to have all your eclipselink stuff in the same
plugin as your eo's.

I have a jpa.util type package that knows how to configure an
entitymanager factory and contains some base "model" classes that help
with getting an entity manager and querying it.

That way my actual real work plugins just contain 3 main components:

1) Entities
2) persistence.xml
3) Models: These extend base models and do 3 main things. 1) Create
new instances of an entity manager 2) Query this entity manager 3)
Persist objects.

I'll try to get a blog post together today that explains this in more
detail. Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

./tch