Re: [eclipselink-users] JPA Eclipse Plugins vs JDev Toplink

You like to use a base class for your entities and Dali doesn't have a
way to create one? If that's the problem, you're right at this time
Dali doesn't support that at this time, though I'm sure it'll be
coming soon.  In the mean time it's not hard to make those changes
using the Eclipse IDE tools...refactoring, etc.

./tch