Re: [eclipselink-users] JPA Eclipse Plugins vs JDev Toplink

Dali does a perfectly serviceable job of generating entities, we've
used it for hundreds of complex tables with relationships, etc. and it
definitely beats doing it by hand.  It will only get better, and it's
open source so if there are features we want we can always contribute
them.

./tch