Re: [eclipselink-users] [MOXy] mapping inheritance of schema types

Uh, nevermind, it does work.  The key is to make sure every element in the
inheritance hierarchy is set up correctly to refer all the way back up to
Root.  I checked this several times, but there are several "leaf" types and
I missed one.  :P  Then use the "xml schema 'type' attribute" in Root, and
make sure the indicator dictionary has an entry for each type in the
hierarchy.  Then this works fine.  :)

Thanks,
Polly