Re: [eclipselink-users] MalformedURLException in sdo-compiler

FYI,  I've updated the bug (240166) with more information.  There seems to be an issue processing complex types  with an extension base that references a type with simple content.

--Dave

David Goodenough wrote:
No, I had resolved that.  My problem currently is with the CodeType
entity, which is complains has no id attribute.

David