[eclipselink-users] dynamic entity example code relationships with static entites?

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on making use of the feature of dynamic entities however with relationships that map to standard static entities? From my understanding and some trial and error i have noticed that when using the dynamic entities a custom entityManager is required(as the dynamicEnitities do not use persistence.xml?), than when using standard entities and the two are not complementary?

Is there any thing that i may have overlooked?

I would like to have bi-directional relationships with the DynamicEntity superclass(which would spawn sub-classes) to other standard entities? however the DynamicEntity class is not an jee entity , thus requiring a special em, which makes creating relationships somewhat challenging?

any insight would be great, it feels like i might be missing something?

thanks,

-lachlan

Back to the top