Re: [eclipselink-users] ObjectChangeSet old value

I can't really help you there, I never got in that deep.

My strategy is basically to rely on the transaction to rollback to
original values when needed, my app is a thick client so I simply use
the unit of work to check if there are changes period, not what
exactly they are.

Judging from the previous thread it looks like the unit of work API is
not exactly user friendly, you might be better off trying a different
strategy in your web app....I could be wrong though :)

./tch