To: "EclipseLink User Discussions" <eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] @Id ValidationException with EclipseLink - seenew bug# 240679 - 2nd workaround verification

On Jul 14, 2008, at 10:50 AM, MICHAEL.OBRIEN@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

David,
For workaround 2 - use an orm.xml annotation, I verified the following change if you don't want to move your annotations to your fields and keep your entities as-is.

Michael,

Thanks for all the info.

It's odd that it only manifests with two particular entities.

All of my other entities are defined precisely the same way (annotation on the getId), and they work without a problem.

-David