RE: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink JpaEntityManager with JBoss Seam

Hi,

I can call entityManager.getDelegate() which returns the EclipseLink
JpaEntityManager. Unfortunatelly, getUnitOfWork().getUnitOfWorkChangeSet()
returns null after commit.

How can I get the UnitOfWorkChangeSet? Do I have to enable something else?

Mathias