From: Frans Thamura [mailto:frans@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:19 PM
To: EclipseLink User Discussions
Subject: [eclipselink-users] ADF Biz Services vs EclipseLink

hi there

i just finished joining the ADF Seminary @ ODTUG in New orleans
and there is several question around ADF and JPA

any one here, know ADF Biz Services

because I know that Toplink will become part ADF 11g, and we can try the JDev 11g,

but we know EclipseLink must stable also to make ADF 11g.

but there is ADF Biz Component that also persist database using XML,

i lost this roadmap, and cannot see the migration from Biz Service to EclipseLink/Toplink

anyone can share?

Frans Thamura
Director of Meruvian
Education, Consulting, Networking, Profesional Marketplace, OpenSource Development and Implementation

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699
YM: fthamura@xxxxxxxxx
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/fthamura

Join jTechnopreneur Program @ jtechnopreneur.com