Re: [eclipselink-users] Object: null is not a known entity type

I've debugged up to the point where the EntityManager.remove is called and
the entity is not null at that point. I'm just about to try debugging into
the eclipselink code to see if I can work out what's happening. I.E. find
what I've done wrong.