[eclipselink-users] Will EclipseLink work in a true autocommit environment?

I'm using EclipseLink with a non jta datasource, due to some weird
proxy stuff I have to stay in autocommit mode. I thought that was
working fine, but now that we're in heavier test mode I see that
EclipseLink is turning autocommit off when beginning a transaction,
and back on again after a commit.

I thought that EclipseLink's transactions were independent of the
database, but apparently I was mistaken.

So my question is, is it possible for EclipseLink to work in a true
autocommit environment? I assumed it would because it works with mysql
(we're in postgres behind a proxy, and our proxy version doesn't
support transactions).

--
./tch

Back to the top