Re: [eclipselink-users] Antlr included in OSGi Proof Of Concept Will Not Build

Hi Tim,

I think this took a while to get to me on the mailing list, since I have given you some info through direct email between when this appears to have been sent and when I got this message.

  For the benefit of other people who are listening here's a brief summary:

- The errors occur because of a dependency between Antlr 3.0 and Antlr 2.0
- That dependency is not used in EclipseLink runtime, but gets checked in the Eclipse export resulting in errors - In the next few days, we will be working hard on our OSGI stuff to get it into our trunk and clean it up. A working Antlr bundle will come with that work

-Tom

Tim Hollosy wrote:
We're running into a major problem where the antlr project included in
the proof of concept will not export. Everything works fine inside of
eclipse, but when exporting it appears to be doing some funky stuff so
it will not build. When doing an export it ends up with about 35 build
errors.

Do any of the oracle guys have a version of the plugin that they have
confirmed exports?

Thanks
Tim