Re: [eclipselink-users] Soliciting Ideas for Dealing with Initial Entity Manager Creation Lag

Thanks for the ideas Shaun. One problem I see with just making the
plugin with the jpa stuff eager is that once you have 8 different
plugins loading EO's from 10 different schemas you're loading up a lot
of stuff you don't need to.  Really at it's core this isn't an
EclipseLink problem, but just the nature of the beast.  The only happy
middle ground I could see would be to not go full eager, but not full
lazy either -- so try to guess that a user is going to do something.
For example, if they initialize a view that will probably open an
editor that needs EclipseLink, load in the background during that
time.

Thanks for the reply, looks like we're on pretty much the same page
and dealing with it is just part of the normal problem you have with
lazy vs eager loading.

Tim