[eclipselink-users] JpaVendorAdapter bypasses eclipselink cache

Hello,

I found some strange behavior in a Spring/Toplink (Eclipselink as well)
simple application and since nobody from the toplink forums and spring
forums answered yet ( I posted the issue on both forums since I don't know
what framework causes it ) I am trying my luck here.

The main issue is that when using a jpaVendorAdapter with a
LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean ( needed to mix jdbc / jpa code ) the
toplink/eclipselink cache is not used.

Here is the original post:
http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=52601

Any ideeas?