Re: [eclipselink-users] Entity name must be unique in a persistence unit

Hi Leon,

Regarding the erroneous error messages in Eclipse, I think it is possible that you are using WTP 2.0 (Dali JPT 1.0) and have not updated to the latest maintenance versions. Try looking for updates in the update manager, and pick up the latest WTP updates, including Dali JPT 1.0.2 and any other patches, and these messages should go away. We've improved our handling of classes being listed or not listed in various places.

Neil

Leon Derks wrote:
Hi Guy,

True, but then I get several "This mapped class is not contained in any persistence unit" alerts in Eclipse.
But at runtime it works fine.

Leon

Guy Pelletier wrote:
Hi Leon,

The orm.xml is discovered automatically so you don't need to add the <class> specifications either if those classes are defined in the orm.xml.

Cheers,
Guy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leon Derks" <leon.derks@xxxxxxxxxx>