[eclipselink-users] Approval for contributing to EclipseLink

Good news, I finally have formal approval to contribute to EclipseLink. Here are the areas that I have code that could possibly be contributed:

Obtaining the EntityManagerFactory from an OSGi service.
Obtaining a DataSource from an OSGi service.
Specifying entities in an Eclipse extension - no persistence.xml

All of these areas are certainly outside of the JPA specification, but I believe they provide some nice "Eclipse like" enhancements. Would this mailing list the be best place to discuss these topics to determine if they are desired functionality for EclipseLink, or would you prefer I open entries in Bugzilla?

Bryan

Back to the top