Re: [eclipselink-users] JSP/JSF Component Pallet is not appearing in eclipse WTP

Hi Saravanan,

    EclipseLink doesn't provide the JSF tooling you're having trouble with.  You'll probably have more luck getting an answer to your question on the WTP JSF Tools forum: http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.webtools.jsf

       Shaun

Saravanan Vijayappan wrote:

Hello, I have downloaded eclipse WTP 2.x . In my JSF project, JSF Component Pallet is not appearing when I create JSP pages, so I am not able drag and drop the components to jsp. Can any one please tell me, should i make any change in WTP preferences ?

Regards
Sarav