[eclipselink-users] How to configure JMS coordinated cluster outside of Eclipse workbench

Hi,
I am trying to configure a coordinated cluster in my Eclipselink JPA component, without using the Eclipse workbench UI. According to the documentation (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_(ELUG) ) I should be able to customize the session by defining a class that implements org.eclipse.persistence.tools.sessionconfiguration.SessionCustomizer, but I can't find that interface in the latest Eclipselink build. Is there another class I should be using? (I found one in the internals package, but that didn't seem intended for public use.) Is defining a customizer class still the best way to go for this? (I need to defined the JMS topic name, etc for the coordinated caches.) I looked into creating my own sessions.xml, but there are some required attributes (such as session version) that I don't know how to set.

Thanks,
Ellen

Back to the top