Re: [eclipselink-users] Question regarding CacheKey

The CacheKey is both the key and value of the EclipseLink cache.  It also
stores additional information such as the invalidate state.  The reason is
for efficiency and to allow the CacheKey to be used as a meta reference to
an object.  The CacheKey can also be used without the object reference, and
just the primary key.

AswinD wrote:

> Looking at the code of CacheKey(and please correct me if Iam wrong but it
> appears as if the domain object is part of the CacheKey attribute
> definition. May I know the reason why this was designed that way ?
> Thanks and regards,
> Aswin.

-----
---