[eclipselink-users] RMI Cache Performance Problems

So I've got RMI coordinated caching working across two servers and it
behaves as I would expect.  I've got questions:

1) I seem to be getting this error a lot:

ava.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.i18n.CommunicationExceptionResource,
locale en_US  I assume some sort of missing resource for different
languages is somewhere, either I forgot it or it wasn't included.

2)  I am having some performance issues, to the effect of like 10-15
seconds per call, where before they took less than a sec to 2 seconds.
In some cases the connections are being closed after a very short
(period of seconds) inactivity, and sometimes it seems to just hang
before returning data.  I'm wondering if I am missing some obvious
settings or something?  I don't close the Entity managers after each web
service request so I'm trying to configure the JDBC timeout but that
doesn't seem to have any effect.

Thanks!