Re: [eclipselink-users] project packaging?

This is definitely the time for these discussions.   Let's figure out what we have to add to make JPA work in OSGi and what additional services on top of the spec provided API we need for it to be effective.  We can also feed this intelligence back into the JPA expert group working on JPA 2.0.

   Shaun

Bryan Hunt wrote:
Shaun, Thanks for the clarification.  Is now the appropriate time to start discussions on things like how to deal with separating the javax.persistence api from the implementation and how to deal with the fact that the implementation of javax.persistence.Persistence does not fit into the Eclipse architecture?  Or is it too early to start these discussions?

Bryan