[eclipselink-users] Configuring a Coordinated cache via RMI in Java

Hello,

So I am about to attempt setting up a coordinated cache with my entity
objects running on two server boxes via RMI.  As I am looking through
the documentation, I see most examples are for the workbench - are there
some straight java examples (as I am not using the workbench, I recently
migrated from Toplink essentials) - that offer a step by step guide to
setting it up in Java (annotations, where/how to config the JNDI
bindngs, etc)

Thanks for any help!

-Tony

Back to the top