[eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink tests/test applications

Hi,

over the past few weeks I've been trying to simplify the way we run & maintain JPA tests for EclipseLink. The idea was to split one big eclipselink.jpa.test project having everything inside into smaller, feature specific, pieces - which I call Test Applications. https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/eclipselink/tree/master/jpa/eclipselink.jpa.testapps#readme provides brief overview of this approach and a reference for creating new testapps, running/debugging tests there as well as requirements on the server/server side setup should they be executed there.

thanks,
--lukas

Back to the top