[eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink 3.0.3-RC2

Hello!

I was looking at the EclipseLink 3.0.3-RC2 build:
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.eclipse.persistence/org.eclipse.persistence.core/3.0.3-RC2

Something that caught my eye was in the version.properties file:
```
version=3.0.3-RC2
qualifier=v202204231904
buildDate=20220423
buildTime=1905
buildRevision=99ebd0141e
buildType=SNAPSHOT
```

What does the `buildRevision` value indicate? I assumed it was the
git.hash value, but I don't see a git hash, in the 3.0 branch,
matching/starting with that value. Is there a git hash value in the
build anywhere? I ask because it is very helpful to match up an
artifacts build with the specific git commits included in it. As is, I
cannot really determine where this 3.0.3 RC2 build falls in the commit
history.

Thanks,
Will Dazey

Back to the top