Re: [eclipselink-dev] [External] : Eclipselink 4.0 / JPA 3.1

Sorry to take so long to get back.  Okay, so most of the problems went away after updating Eclipselink (Will's fix to Round helped a lot) and making some test changes.  Math and DateTime are looking good right now.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 10:52 AM Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 6/8/22 4:25 PM, Jody Grassel wrote:
> Hey there, what's the current timeline for completing Eclipselink 4.0?

should be completed during this month

> Also, it seems that a number of the new JPA 3.1 features (DateTime/Math
> query operations, specifically JPQL) are not complete.

Can you be more specific on what is missing in current master?

thanks,
--lukas

  I couldn't find