Re: [eclipselink-dev] [External] : EclipseLink 3.0.3 release

Hello!

> On 4/19/22 5:36 PM, William Dazey wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > I really appreciate the effort on getting a new 3.0.3 build worked on!
> > I just wanted to make sure it wasn't forgotten and if there was
> > anything I could do to help.
>
> Have you had a chance to check the build already? (We do not work during
> public holidays)

I see the RC available. I have not had a chance to download or test it though.

Taking a glance, it seems the
`org.eclipse.persistence.version.properties` file is incorrect for
`eclipselink-3.0.3-RC1.jar`:
```
version=${release.version}
qualifier=${build.qualifier}
buildDate=${build.date}
buildTime=${build.time}
buildRevision=${buildNumber}
buildType=${build.type}
```

However, taking a look at
`org.eclipse.persistence.core-3.0.3-RC1.jar`, the
`org.eclipse.persistence.version.properties` file appears
correct(ish):
```
version=3.0.3-RC1
qualifier=v202204130614
buildDate=20220413
buildTime=0614
buildRevision=4e4c3941ea
buildType=SNAPSHOT
```
I think the "buildType" should be RC, but that's not a big deal.

Given that we only use the individual bundles (core, jpa, jpa.jpql,
jpa.modelgen), it appears fine at first glance. I'd need to throw them
in a build to make sure there aren't any issues with them and I
haven't gotten around to that.

Thanks,
Will Dazey

Back to the top