Re: [eclipselink-dev] [External] : No org.eclipse.persistence.asm for Eclipselink 2.7.9?

> PS: no offense (if it sounded like that), it took me a while before I found that Find Button feature

Oh, no offense taken. Sarcasm and snide remarks usually don't
translate well in text based communications so I default to assume the
intention is genuine when dealing with professional communications
(unless otherwise indicated).

I am aware of that searching option, I just didn't think to check if
"EclipseLink ASM code" was checked into a specific release BRANCH.
Keep in mind that much of the EclipseLink build process is completely
foreign to me and I don't know all the little places you have things
stashed away or the processes that you know how they work.

Thanks,
Will Dazey