Re: [eclipselink-dev] Typesafe fluent query DSL library donation to Eclipse project?

Might add motivation for donating is because of the widespread use of tet string JPQL/HQL/SQL native/CriteriaBuilder in Java code and this interface is arguably easier and safer to use.
Thus if I open sourced on my own and it gained traction and became a much used library, I would feel responsible for spending a lot of my spare time maintaining it.

I would of course help out maintaining after donation, proper code and design doc etc, it is just not that fun to take on that responsibility alone for something that is up to now a private hobby project .

Regards,
Nils Henrik Lorentzen