[eclipselink-dev] Multitenancy in Eclipselink 2.7.3

Hello,

We have a problem domain, where application needs to be aware of  multiple tenants. Each tenant will have its own database and a global database to share common data between them. We want to bootstrap the eclipselink with global database connection(which we know) and as tenant on boards, we will make an entry to a table in global database. Eclipselink needs to select the data source based on tenant id to service tenant request. Is there a way to support dynamic data source using eclipselink? I have seen this feature in Hibernate, where it can be solved using Abstract connection provider and Current Tenant Id resolver interface. Please advise of any way to solve this issue in eclipselink

--
Thank you
Muralikrishnan C

Back to the top