[eclipselink-dev] Requesting Review for Pull Request #94

Hello, fellow Eclipselink developers. I have created an issue affecting bulk updates and version columns (seeÂhttps://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/eclipselink/issues/93) and posted a potential fix candidate (pull requestÂhttps://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/eclipselink/pull/94).

I would appreciate it if a member of the community can review it. The fix works, but I'm fairly sure there can be a better alternative to my approach, so am open for suggestions.

Thanks!