Re: [eclipselink-dev] Oracle extensions; dev and testing

Thanks for the info Lukas! This really helped a lot. I am still having an issue tho when building:

     [java] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:0.23.0:compile (default-compile) on project org.eclipse.persistence.oracle: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
     [java] [ERROR] C:\...\org.eclipse.persistence.oracle\src\org\eclipse\persistence\tools\profiler\oracle\DMSPerformanceProfiler.java:[29]
     [java] [ERROR] import oracle.dms.instrument.*;
     [java] [ERROR] ^^^^^^^^^^
     [java] [ERROR] The import oracle.dms cannot be resolved

I have EXTENSION_LIB_EXTERNAL set in my Eclipse workspace now and I have the dms.jar @ ${trunk.build.location}/../extension.oracle.lib.external, but I still get this exception when running ">ant -f antbuild.xml -Doracle.target=oracle.ext build-oracle-extension" (I cant seem to run oraclebuild.xmldue to being on Windows OS). Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks,Will