[eclipselink-dev] Github and EclipseLink

I was poking around https://github.com/eclipse/eclipselink.runtime to see about using pull requests from now on as opposed to crudey patch files for EclipseLink bugs and I notice that I don't have an option to merge the pull request I create. Is this mirror of eclipselink.runtime able to be merged to? Would I need extra permissions to obtain access to this? Does this sound like a good strategy for reviewing changes in the future? I notice that I cannot set a reviewer for my pull request either... which is disconcerting.

Thank,
Will Dazey

Back to the top