Re: [eclipselink-dev] org.eclipse.persistence.core is not updated in jfrog artifactory repository

something's messed up when uploading the latest 2.6.5-RC1 at the asm artifacts. I made a quick fix by manually uploading the missing asm to sonatype nexus, it may need a while to be sync-ed to jfrog artifactory. thanks for reporting this, let me know if you still get problem.

Liu Bo