Re: [eclipselink-dev] EclipseLink Environment Setup in Eclipse

I am using Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers (from: http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-ee-developers/lunasr2). I don't have any extra plugins installed to Eclipse. The steps I take in Eclipse are:
1. Switch Eclipse to using Java 8 since Java 7 is my default.
2. Edit my Target platform to include the plugins in eclipselink.runtime/plugins and eclipselink.runtime/jpa/plugins
3. Add ECLIPSELINK_HOME to the classpath variables list.

I do all these steps after I build the EclipseLink source. Am I missing an extra step?

Thanks!