Re: [eclipselink-dev] Question on compilations errors

Your question had me take a deeper look at /eclipselink.jpa.test/antbuild.xml
The exclusions in target compile-standard are not respected with Javac8, with Javac7 it is ok

Thank you !!!

Nicolas Marcotte
Analyste technologique – Architecture, conception et développement
Système d’information - Service des technologies de l'information
Université de Sherbrooke
Tél:  819 821-8000 poste 63276
Courriel : Nicolas.Marcotte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx