[eclipselink-dev] Is there some documentation on building eclipselink

Hello,
I would like to contribute some bugfixes and enhancement as we are heavy eclipselink users.
As  I currently build my patches against the final eclipselink jar and use maven to replace the modified classes, I can't run regression tests so I can't contribute by forking and sending pull request.

I would like to know if there is some documentation, other that the dependencies list on the wiki, on building eclipselink ?

Thank you for giving me some pointers.
--
Nicolas Marcotte
Analyste technologique – Architecture, conception et développement

Back to the top