Re: [eclipselink-dev] Unification of line endings in the codebase

On 3/18/15 10:12 AM, Martin Grebac wrote:
+LF

We should also be looking for ways how to enforce this at repository level (some files, like .bat will need the win line endings though) so that we don't find ourselves in the same situation again.

there is already some crlf update hook on the server available, have to check what exactly it is doing and how, if it is actually doing something...

thanks,
--lukas

 MartiNG