Re: [eclipselink-dev] Support for national character types

Petros -

I reviewed your change and as far as I can tell our changes should play nicely together. The caveat here is that I have zero understanding of the PLSQL portion of the EclipseLink code base. The net of my change is that I'm going to provide a way to globally create Strings as NVARCAR (or database equivalent)  columns. I don't believe that will impact your changes.

One comment on your patch though. Make sure not to format entire source files as the formatting changes make reviewing much more difficult than necessary.

Thanks,
Rick