Re: [eclipselink-dev] 'git status' performance

I debugged this issue some more this morning and it is a problem with my windows 7 development machine. I don't full understand it, but the slow performance has something to do with with UAC. I found that if I run git status as an administrator the performance is great. If I run the same command with user credentials it takes ~4seconds. I ended up disabling UAC on my machine and the performance is back to what I would expect. Not an ideal solution, but I've already wasted enough time on this problem. Hopefully this info might help others.

Thanks,
Rick