Re: [eclipselink-dev] 'git status' performance

Hi, I ran this on a Mac with ssd, git version 1.8.4.3,
 MartiNG

On 04.12.14 21:00, Rick Curtis wrote:
Interesting that it is so fast for you. This afternoon I created a fresh clone and it took ~5seconds for a 'git status' call.

Martin - What os are you running? I'm on windows 7 with an ssd... I'll have to give this a try tonight on my mac.

>git --version
git version 1.9.2.msysgit.0