Re: [eclipselink-dev] Bugzilla question

Hi Rick,

  You should be able to use subscribe functionality for that.

  There are some default assignees for the various components of eclispelink.  I subscribe to all the notifications that the following users get:

eclipselink.orm-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
eclipselink.jpa-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

There are equivalent users for oxm, dbms and possibly so others.

-Tom