Re: [eclipselink-dev] 2.6 Release Plan

Hi,
just tried and getting bits from p2 worked fine for me in Eclipse, so I suggest to retry. Or is it possible something is misconfigured on your end?
 MartiNG

On 09/04/14 13:08, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Martin,

Thanks for the update.

I followed your recommendation and added the nightly-updates to my target definition. But I am having trouble with using the composite update site. There seems to be stale references in there.

[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to resolve target definition ....target: Failed to load p2 metadata repository from location http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/nightly-updates/: Unable to read repository at http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/nightly-updates. No repository found at http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/nightly-updates/2.6.0.v20140318-47e68bb.
  -> [Help 1]
…
Caused by: org.eclipse.tycho.p2.target.facade.TargetDefinitionResolutionException: Failed to load p2 metadata repository from location
http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/nightly-updates/
…
Caused by: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: Unable to read repository at
http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/nightly-updates.
…
Caused by: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No repository found at
http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/nightly-updates/2.6.0.v20140318-47e68bb.

-Gunnar