[eclipselink-dev] Bug 347190 - LAZY IndirectSet is fetched needlessly during a Query

Hello,

There are certain scenarios where this bug is still reproducible, so it is not totally solved. I am working on the solution and I want to provide a patch. My question is:

·         Should I create another bug because right now the status of this one is CLOSED FIXED?

·         Do I have to sign some kind of agreement to provide the patch? I've seen this in ASF projects, but I don't know here.

Alfredo Osorio

Back to the top