Re: [eclipselink-dev] junit jar upgrade to version 4.10

My apologies if your receive similar message through another e-mail chain on this subject, but I just wanted to make sure everyone gets the information :

The version 4.11 requires some dependencies, so in order to minimize the impact, we will be upgrading to version 4.10.

QA environment has been upgraded to use junit 4.10 and loadbuild will also be upgraded to 4.10, shortly.

You can download junit 4.10 from http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/junit/junit/4.10 to upgrade your own personal development environment.

Thanks,

Gul