[eclipselink-dev] Maven switch to oss.sonatype.org

Thanks to Eric's hard work we now have our 2.4.2, 2.5.0, and 2.6.0 builds published to the Maven repo at oss.sonatype.org. When we ship 2.5.0 we will have our first publication of the EclipseLink bits to Maven Central.

I have started to update the Maven related wiki pages starting with:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Maven

Please feel free to fix any issues you see or bring them to Eric/my attention by bug or email.

Please make sure all of our Maven based examples reference the oss.sonatype.org staging repo. We'll need to switch them over to not requiring a repo when we finalize and release the examples.

I would also like to recommend we discontinue publishing any new development (2.6.0/master) and beyond to our custom repo on the eclipse.org download servers and start planning the decommissioning of this repository. Please let me know if you have any issues or concerns with this plan.

Doug

Back to the top