Re: [eclipselink-dev] Maven repository for EclipseLink 2.5.0-RC1 artifacts

Antonio,

The wiki is a little out-of-date, our efforts to make EclipseLink available through Maven are now focusing on promoting to Maven Central. As such, we are currently also publishing to the Sonatype OSS forge. Therefore you should be able to find RC1 directly from http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/maven.repo/ or https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging by defining a repository entry in your settings.xml or pom.

However, as I understand it, in order for you to host the artifacts on your Nexus server, you will need administrator access to setup the mirroring (or ask the administrator to do it), and at that point could use either our P2 or Maven repositories.

Eric