[eclipselink-dev] 385413 fix

385413: cleanup asm and antlr projects: fix antbuild.xml, remove old BND deps and other dross

The antlr and asm bundles didn't have the manifest as the first file in the jar catalog, which broke some OSGi providers.
It appears that the last update to the jars occurred as a patch rather than a rebuild (which effected file order within the jar). So I've cleaned up the build and regenerated the bundles:
  - I've removed reference to BND, and updated the ant buildfile.
  - I also removed other unused buildfiles that could cause confusion (source manifest, and pom).

The rebuild bundles are checked in to both 2.4 and master, but since content is basically identical I have not updated the compdeps repos.

Back to the top