Re: [eclipselink-dev] Git Tag and branch naming conventions... and a proposal.

Hi Eric,

We've confirmed that build and test functionality is working across the various EclipseLink components (MOXy, JPA, SDO, DBWS) and the "prelim2" repository looks good.  We are now ready to go live with this.

> I suggest we compartmentalize our tags for easier searching/sorting.

>I like the idea of separating release and committer tags - Something like:

> releases/1.0.0

> releases/1.0.0-M1

> releases/2.4.0-RC2

> committer/egwin/post-migration

> committer/egwin/pre-maven

> committer/tware/bug-3249951

Myself and Peter both think the strategy you’ve suggested looks good.  Anyone else have any feedback?

Thanks for all your work on this,

David