Re: [eclipselink-dev] PLEASE READ: GIT

oops. Actually you will want to use your own user id rather than mine.

-Eric

On 06/07/2012 2:55 PM, Eric Gwin wrote:
I'm in the process of refreshing the "org.eclipse.eclipselink.test" once I have the latest transaction dump incorporated I will refresh the repo. In the meantime, a clone of the test repo can be created with the command:

git clone ssh://egwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/eclipselink/org.eclipse.eclipselink.test

there are several options for tooling.
you can use commandline, or a gui. several are listed here:
http://git-scm.com/downloads/guis

-Eric